Disclosure: I attended a co-sponsored by Jolse & Beautchat however I was not asked to provide a review of any products. Thoughts are my own based on a minimum of 2 months testing the product.
Back in July, I had the privilege to attend the annual Beautchat event in Los Angeles. This year’s Beautchat Backstage featured 10+ brands, product demonstrations, and even a fashion show!
Attendees received such a generous bag this year that I knew I wanted to make a point of reviewing individual products after I had a handful of months to incorporate into my routine. The first item I’d like to share is the Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum. After doing a bit of research (read: I googled and these were the first things I found), that it typically retails from $15-$30 depending on the website; currently at $15 on YesStyle, $20 on Amazon, and $17 @ Jolse.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Meadowfoam seed oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Lemongrass, Mint Leaf Extract, White Water Lily Extract
Apparently in Korea this product is known as the ‘Oh D**n’ serum due to it’s stinging effects on the skin. Personally I’ve not experienced this at all and in fact find it to be soothing and therapeutic. My husband says it smells like Pine-sol (all purpose floor cleaning product) but I think it is more of a refreshing, clean scent. The product itself separates as the bottom layer is the moisturizing, water-based mixture consisting of aloe vera and purified water while the top layer of oil combines meadow foam seed oil, lime seed oil, and a few citrus oil fragrances. This mixture provides a moisture barrier protecting layer that locks in the more watery bottom layer, leaving the skin rather shiny but not oily feeling!
Typically, I use it as a standalone at the end of my evening routine but when I’m feeling a need for a thick layer of oil to lock everything in, mix mine with sweet almond oil. I’ve also done a bit of experimenting with my AM routine the last few weeks and it definitely holds up with my sunscreen usage.
How I incorporate into my current routine:
(After workout) burts bees face wipes for sensitive skin
1. Fresh soy face cleanser
2. Isntree Hyaluronic acid toner
3. Sulwahsoo concentrated ginseng renewing eye cream
4. Biologique Recherche lotion P50W
5. Secret key starting treatment essence
6. Tosowoong Propolis sparkling ampoule
7. Innisfree intense UV protection emulsion spf 50+
8. Occasionally will add: Nacific Fresh Herb Serum, Farsali volcanic elixir, and testing out May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon
1. Clinique take the day off
2. Fresh soy face cleanser
3. Cosrx BHA skin returning a-sol
4. Secret key starting treatment essence
5. Sulwahsoo overnight vitalizing mask
6. Nacific fresh herb serum
7. First Botany Cosmetceuticals Sweet almond oil